Here at Boolers we take our regulated status very seriously. We deal with clients and their wealth under our regulated status, and here you will find more detail;

How are we regulated?

We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FCA Register number 146287.

What is the structure of the Advisor firm?

Authorised Advice: Boolers is the trading name of David Booler & Co. which is a Corporate Partnership

Trustee Services: David Booler SIPP Trustees Limited is authorised by the FCA and is a Limited Company. David Booler Trustees Limited is a non regulated firm and a Limited Company

Staff Infrastructure: The business consists of Financial Planners, specialist SIPP, SSAS, Investment and Life departments and also includes Accounts, Compliance and Business Support. Specific employee details can be found under ‘meet the team’.

FCA Status: What services is the firm permitted to undertake?

Boolers is a firm of Chartered Financial Planners, offering a full financial planning service and access to a Chartered Financial Planner. We offer a restricted advice offering when dealing with products and services. As a Chartered Institute firm, we provide a high level of skill in our selective areas of specialism.

We recognise that our specialisms lie in the following areas:

Personal Advice: Occupational Pension Transfer Specialist, Advisory or Discretionary portfolio management, Trustee investments, Inheritance tax planning

Corporate Advice: Group Protection e.g. Group Life Cover Corporate pensions, Keyman and share protection insurances

David Booler SIPP Trustees Limited: Scheme Administrator of Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), Pension Trustee Services

David Booler Trustees Limited: Joint Scheme Administrator of Small Self Administered Pension Schemes (SSAS), Pension Trustee Services (SSAS)

Details of our permissions may be checked by viewing the FCA’s Register, or by calling 0800 111 6768.

Our internal complaints handling procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints are available upon request and if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service by contacting them on 0800 023 4567.

What areas doesn't the company specialise in?

  • Mortgages
  • General Insurance

If you require assistance in these areas we will be happy to refer you to another firm that will be able to provide advice.

This website and the materials contained herein are not directed at U.S. Persons.